Compensation is often overlooked as a critical component of organizational change. What is the message you are sending with your compensation plan? Many companies embrace new business strategies or technologies, but continue to pay employees in much the same way as they did thirty or forty years ago.
A surprising number of companies continue to pay for titles, knowledge, number of direct reports, size of budget or length of service – much of which is no longer practical in a flatter organizational structure, with fewer to supervise, less resources and a general need for quicker response times and more effective customer service.
We can assist your organization to:
- Develop and align your company’s compensation with the organization’s culture, values and strategic business goals.
- Link compensation and rewards programs to organizational change and change initiatives.
- Integrate pay with competencies, leadership and performance management.
- Analyze jobs and conduct market analysis for competitive compensation.
- Measure results – your team must be able to see, measure and understand the link between performance and pay. There also must be valued or significant rewards for achievement.
- Conduct Pay Equity analysis to ensure compliance.
- Develop web-based customized salary surveys.