We see job analysis and job evaluation as fundamental to compensation, pay equity and organisation design. Job analysis is the process of gathering information regarding a specific job to determine the essential functions of the job; the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the job. It is a systematic way of determining the value/worth of a job in relation to other jobs in an organization and a rational approach to determining pay levels and structure.
Organizations need consistent methodologies and tools to assess jobs and to enable effective attraction, development and retention of critical talent. A consistent job analysis and job evaluation methodology can help you achieve internal equity and external competitiveness to compete in an evolving talent environment.
We can help you:
- Determine the best type of job evaluation plan for your organisation.
- Develop a custom job evaluation plan that is easy to understand and compliant with legislation.
- Work with you on your existing plan to update and maintain job analysis, internal equity.
- Conduct job analysis or work with your Job Evaluation Committee.
- Provide training to your HR team, Job Evaluation Committee.
- Design, develop and implement a compensation structure aligned with job evaluation results.
- Manage and monitor your job analysis and evaluation plan should you lack internal resources or expertise to do so.
- Conduct pay equity analysis based on job evaluation and compensation results.