Since 2001, Cyr & Associates has been providing specialised human resources and management consulting solutions and services. We work closely with clients to identify your needs, clarify your issues and opportunities for look for practical solutions to make a lasting impact for yourorganisation. Our company has a pool of talented associates who work on projects based on their unique backgrounds and specialties.
We are known for providing superior value, quality work and cost-effective solutions. Our focus is on enabling the implementation of practical and sustainable results that are customized for you. We are proud of our track record of success, long standing clientele and the depth of understanding of our clients needs. Our team of experts in compensation, leadership development, and organisational design provide business-aligned, data driven solutions to empower clients with the tools they need to lead their organisations for today and positioned for tomorrow.
Our Commitment to Equity & Social Justice
Cyr & Associates Inc. has a strong commitment to equity and community service. Annette Cyr has actively served in the not-for-profit sector for over 20 years and is founder of a national charity organisation that operates today in Canada. She also serves on several national Boards in the not-for-profit health care sector, to promote access to health care and treatment services.
Cyr & Associates is committed to providing services that support and help in the achievement of improved representation of equity seeking groups. We work to ensure that principles of equity are part of the services we provide. As well, we work to engage and support recognition and implementation of practices that represent the diverse communities we serve, including members of the BIPOC and LGBTQ communities. This includes services in recruitment and selection, staff development, compensation and job evaluation, performance evaluation, retention, recognition and rewards programming.
When providing services, Cyr & Associates works to:
- Help our clients broaden their recruitment criteria, encouraging equity seeking individuals to participate and by broadening the outreach for candidates, and wherever possible, ensure there is balanced representation of racialized persons sitting on selection panels.
- Ensure language used in communications, materials and programs reflects the diversity and needs of our client community.
- Our compensation practices are aimed at ensuring compliance with provincial legislation promoting pay equity. We work with our clients to ensure fairness and equity in design and development of recognition and rewards programs.
- Ensuring clients and all stakeholders we work with are provided with an environment where all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and are free from all forms of discriminatory treatment, behaviour or practice. Discrimination, harassment, or any other form of discriminatory practices is not tolerated by Cyr & Associates.
- Working with clients to develop policies and procedures that are not only inclusive and compliant with legislation, but that reflect the responsibility to meet the needs of people with diverse identities.
- Cyr & Associates annually donates 5% of revenues to not-for-profit organisations that serve our communities and reflect the values of our organisation.